Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happy Wednesday

I am enjoying so much sharing with you what I am learning about Zentangles. Each time I look at a new design I see the beauty in it.

I have nothing to share with you today as far as a picture but want to encourage you to go to some of the sights. I am new to blogging so not sure how to add the sites to the side bar so will add them into this post.

Also I would love to hear from anyone who is doing Zentangles and there is a place to comment on the bottom. I would like to have a group of us sharing in this exciting craft.

 
Sites
 
Life Imitates Doodles
lifeimitatesdoodles.blogspot.com/
orlifeimitatesdoodles.wordpress.com/
 
 
Tiffany Lover
On You Tube
 
 
My Tangle Patterns-Sandra Strait
 
 
Linda Farmer (TanglePatterns)
 
 
These are just a few that are out there but I found them to be very helpful.
 
 
Enjoy!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment